At Humantay Lake Full Day you can find spectacular scenery with exotic flora and fauna along this trek adventure you will find beautiful valleys and snow-capped mountains and one of the most important and sacred lake.
In the morning I pick up from the hotel at approximately 4:30 a.m. From the city of Cusco we will transfer by bus to the town of Mollepata where we will have a delicious breakfast, then we will continue the trip until arriving at Soraypampa, where we will have a brief rest, and then begin our 1 hour and 30 minutes walk to the Humantay Lagoon which is located at 4200 m.a.s.l. (Those who do not wish to walk can rent a horse at the beginning of the walk). On the way we will be able to appreciate the impressive Salkantay and Humantay snow-capped mountains. Once we arrive at the Humantay Lagoon we will have free time to take pictures or relax. After our visit we will start our way back to Soraypampa, where our bus will be waiting for us to go to Mollepata where we will have our lunch, then we will return to Cusco arriving at approximately 6:00 p.m.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transport to/from Soraypampa
- 1 Breakfast
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide
- 1 Lunch.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Vegetarian options / special diet available
- Additional Personal horse for riding 30.00 USD
- Tips for the wranglers and guides
YOU HAVE TO BRING
- Warm clothes.
- A bottle of water.
- Strong walking shoes/tennis shoes
- Camera and films
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks and TIPS.